Scruffs ArmourDillo Orthopadic Dog Bed Red (XL)
If your dog likes to chew and scratch everything in sight then this tough ArmourDillo orthopaedic dog bed is for them.
These chew resistant dog beds feature a dense foam core with an orthopaedic memory foam topper. The memory foam topper moulds to the shape of the dog's body, achieving a greater level of comfort and support. An egg-crate memory design allows more movement and flexibility of the ArmourDillo's ballistic cover, for improved comfort.
This near-impregnable 1680 Denier ballistic material maximises the bed's resilience against scratching and chewing. The outer cover includes double-stitched re-enforced seams, further increasing the durability of the product and the robust cover forms a protective shield around the entire bed, including the base.
Features and Benefits
- Durable and resilient – Built to last, this bed features a dense foam core, double-stitched seams and a tough and durable fabric exterior.
- Water-resistance – The material is backed with a 100% waterproof laminate, making the bed ideal for use outdoors or in kennels.
- Washable – A hidden Velcro fastened opening on the underside of the bed ensures quick and easy removal of the beds foam core before machine washing.
- Colour: Red
- Orthopaedic memory foam interior
- Ideal for dogs who scratch and chew
- Made from a robust 1680 Denier Ballistic fabric
- Removable cover
- Machine Washable
- Extra Large: H 15 x W 116 x D 75cm
Please note: This product is designed to be as resilient to chewing and scratching as possible. However, it is not indestructible, and care should be taken to supervise your dog's use of this bed.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.