Scruffs Chateau Memory Foam Orthopaedic Pillow Latte (M)
Perfect for larger dogs that need some support and extra comfort as they rest, these Chateau memory foam dog mattresses from Scruffs will be a welcome addition to their sleeping space.
The Scruffs Chateau memory foam mattress is designed predominantly for larger breeds or pets that require more support for their joints, back or body. The beds are filled with a memory foam crumb, the dense particles moulding to the shape of your pet to achieve the ultimate level of support and comfort.
These mattresses are fitted with an inner water-resistant liner to help protect the beds memory fill against the ingress of water and odour and the outer cover is removable for washing.
Features and Benefits
- Supportive – Filled with memory foam crumbs, this bed will mould to your dogs shape providing support and comfort.
- Water-resistant liner – Keeping the internal filling-free from dampness and odour build up the water-resistant liner means your dog can rest even after a rainy walk.
- Washable – Remove the cover and machine wash it to keep the bed clean and hygienic.
- Colour: Latte brown
- Ideal for larger breeds
- Memory foam crumb filling
- Removable and washable cover
- Water-resistant lining
- Non-slip base
- The outer cover is machine washable at 30 degrees only
- Do not wash foam fill
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Medium: H 6 x W 100 x D 60cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.