Sharp ES-HFB814AW3-EN 8kg Allergy Smart Washing Machine with Advanced Inverter Motor - White
The Sharp ES–HFB814AW3–EN 8kg Allergy Smart Washing Machine is a freestanding washing machine by Sharp that can accomodate up to 8kg of laundry at once – which is perfect for medium–sized households. This intuitive appliance also boasts an inverter motor, which delivers lowers noise levels and greater energy efficiency, making it ideal for open plan living.
Featuring sophisticated ECO–Logic technology, the Sharp ES–HFB814AW3–EN automatically detects when the drum is half full, and reduces its water consumption and wash duration – saving on energy by 50% – which is kind to the planet and your wallet too! Primed for when you’re in a rush, this 8kg Allergy Smart Washing Machine features a convenient quick wash setting that’ll have your essential clothes washed in just 15 minutes – whilst still cleaning at just 30°C!
What’s more, the Allergy Smart Mode guarantees 99.9% hygiene protection, and achieves this by effectively reducing common allergies and bacteria – such as pet and pollen – without the need for harmful chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Allergy Smart Mode– Promises a 99.9% hygiene protection, by reducing common allergies and bacteria, without the need for harsh chemicals.
- Quiet yet efficient– The Advanced Inverter Motor gives you a quieter, more energy efficient wash, and is even backed up with a 10 year guarantee on the motor so you can have piece of mind in the long run.
- ECO–Logic technology– Detects when the drum is half full, and reduces the water consumption and wash duration to save on energy by up to 50%!
- QuickWash functionality– Ideal for when you’re in a rush, the 15 minute QuickWash gets the job done quickly at an energy conscious 30 °C.
- Large porthole door– For a sleek finish, and easy access when washing larger loads too!
- Dimensions: H84.5 x W59.7 x D55.7cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 8kg
- Wash programmes: 15
- Accreditation: British Allergy Foundation
Unfortunately during National Lockdown for Covid19, the only delivery service available during this period will be non–contact doorstep delivery. This is in line with UK Government guidelines for the safety of both the customer and the delivery drivers.
Customers will be contacted to book a delivery date prior to delivery, if a doorstep delivery is not suitable please advise at this point.
All drivers will be wearing appropriate PPE.
For safety reasons packaging will not be removed so disposal will be the customers responsibility.