Shire Overlap 10 x 8 Shed With Double Doors and No Windows
The 10' x 8' double door, overlap apex shed is a useful addition to any garden. The double doors in the six-foot gable and generous eaves height allow very easy access to the entire space. It is manufactured from high grade, slow grown, FSC approved European pine cladding boards over 34mm square framing. For extra security, there are no windows in this model.
The doors are fitted with a hasp and staple catch ready for your own padlock. Both roof and floor are constructed from solid sheet OSB. The building is dip treated with a basecoat ready for top coating by you immediately on installation.
Features and Benefits
- FSC® approved timber – The timber in this shed is certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible source.
- Storage – Perfect for keeping garden tools and other accessories protected when they're not in use, this unit is a great addition to any garden.
- Colour: Honey brown
- Attractive rustic appearance
- Honey brown basecoat ready for your own colour
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- All Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Approved Timber
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 209 x W 239 x D 299cm
- Guarantee:- All products are guaranteed for 1 year from delivery, additionally, the products will have a 10-year rot resistance guarantee. Both elements of the guarantee require compliance with the manufacturer's guidelines for assembly, usage and regular preservative treatment. These conditions are made clear in the company's assembly instructions.
All fixings, mineral roof felt and assembly instructions are provided. To assemble your building, a base is needed which is flat and level to a sufficient size. Grass, soil or gravel are not sufficient as they will move with the weight of a building. Following your order, you will be contacted to select a delivery day and we can help with base information too. When measuring, allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during subsequent treatment. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only. On the morning of delivery, you will be sent a live tracking link.
PLEASE NOTE: Shire are currently unable to delivery to the following postal codes: AB, BT, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, any postcode above PA19, all PH postcodes, PL, any SA over SA19, any SY over 15, TR and ZE.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.