Silentnight 3 Zone Plain Bag White Mattress - Single
3 Zone Plain Bag from Silentnight is Best Buy award for Mattresses since September 2012. The Silentnight Mattress-Now 3-Zone vacuum packed and rolled for convenience and suitable for divan bases or bedsteads and is guaranteed for 5 years.
Made of Miratex and Memory Foam, this Silentnight mattress features a responsive layer of body-molding memory foam for the ultimate pressure relieving comfort. Offering pressure relieve where you need it the most and keeping your spine supported and aligned in its natural position.
Finished with a soft knit sleep surface, this single side mattress will make your nights a wonderful and enjoyable experience so that you wake up feeling refreshed.
Features and Benefits
- Miratex and Memory Foam – It will give you support to the very edge of the mattress, meaning more sleep space for you.
- Fresh bed feeling – It is tailored with a soft knit sleep surface that will lull you to sleep every night - and make sure you wake up refreshed and ready to go every morning.
- Easy to handle – It is vacuum packed and rolled for extra convenience.
- Headboard not included
- Miratex & Memory Foam
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Soft knit sleep surface
- Vacuum packed and rolled
- Single Sided
- Single size dimensions: H90 x W190 x D18cm
- Double size dimensions: H135 x W190 x D18cm
- King size dimensions: H150 x W200 x D18cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.