Sleepeezee Ortho Respite 2000 Super King Mattress
The Ortho Respite 2000 is an extra firm mattress that features firmer springs and a choice of natural fillings. Individual pocket springs sense your shape and weight distribution to provide spinal alignment and total body support, for a deeper night's sleep.
Features And Benefits
- Natural Fillings– Made with luxurious natural fillings to provide the utmost comfort.
- Non Turn– Easy care non-turn mattress that saves time and effort.
- Extra Firm Support– Reduces pressure on joints and helps with spinal alignment, ideal for delivering you a supportive night's sleep.
- Copper Infused Knitted Cover– A copper infused natural and anti-microbial sleeping surface, which redistributes heat and helps to soothe your aches and pains.
- Extra Firm Support
- Copper Infused Knitted Cover
- Non Turn Mattress
- Colour: White
- Handmade in the UK
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 10 years
- Divan and headboard pictured not included
- Single: L190 x W90 x D26
- Double: L200 x W135 x D26
- King: L200 x W150 x D26
- Super King: L200 x W180 x D26
- For reasons of health and hygiene any mattresses, toppers, pillows or bedding that have been used cannot be returned for any reason other than a manufacturing fault.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.