The days of compromising on comfort are over. You no longer have to choose between the mattress you want and the one that*apos;s easy to get home because Silentnight can offer you total comfort and maximum convenience with Studio.
The new Studio high tech fabric is formed with a three-dimensional cross structure that provides airspaces in the fabric. As you move in the night the air under your body circulates, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The fabric also provides extra support and is super comfortable.
Features and Benefits
- Premium Memory Foam– Ideal for those who love that sink-in feeling at bedtime, the Studio Memory mattress is designed to gently hug you to sleep, moulding with the contours of your body. Thanks to its memory layer, it offers soothing pressure relief and ultimate comfort.
- 1000 Pocket Springs– 1,000 full-size pocketed springs individually respond to your movement and deliver tailored support for your whole body.
- 3D Breathable Fabric Technology– Exclusive 3D breathable fabric technology provides extra ventilation, moisture regulation, resilience and comfort - so your body stays at the perfect temperature for you while you sleep.
- Easy Delivery– Each mattress is made to order, rolled and vacuum-sealed, and then delivered safely to your doorstep for convenient comfort.
- Colour: White
- King 150cm Dimensions: H24cm x W150cm x D200cm
- Firmness Rating: Medium/Firm
- Support System: Pocket Sprung/Mirapocket
- 1000 full-size pocketed springs
- Premium memory foam layer
- 3D breathable fabric technology
- Non-Removable cover
- Single Sided - rotate only
- Made in the UK
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 5 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.