The Tado° Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3 helps to control your heating from anywhere with the tado° app, providing you with a valuable smart addition for your home.
Featuring intelligent skills such as Geofencing, Open Window Detection, and Weather Adaptation, you can save up to 31% on your heating bill with amazing smart technology.
With additional features such as smart schedule and multi-room control; you can control the temperature of individual rooms automatically, whilst also setting up a schedule, to make sure your room temperature is always at your desired level.
Controlling room temperature has never been easier, with the Tado° Smart Thermostat Starter Kit V3 from Robert Dyas today!
Features and Benefits
- Air Comfort Skill – Provides insights about your home’s air freshness & outdoor air quality, whilst helping to maintain a healthy climate at home.
- Auto-Assist – For even more comfort you can automate Geofencing and Open Window Detection for only £2.99 a month, with cancellation anytime.
- Compatible – Home integration & voice control with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, & IFTTT.
- Power supply:5-36V DC 0.2A / 4.5V DC - (3xAAA batteries, 1,200 mAh).
- Interface: LED matrix 10 x 19 LEDs, 32 x 20 mm / buttons: 2x capacitive touch, 1x mechanical.
- Sensors: temperature / humidity / ambient light
- Dimensions (H x W x D):Smart Thermostat 104 x 104 x 19 mm / Internet Bridge 81 x 27 x 22 mm / Full packaging: 175 × 175 × 116 mm
- Smart Schedule.
- Multi-room Control.
- Hot water control.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Insightful reports.
- Batteries Required: 3 AA
- Colour: White.
- Multi-language support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Box contains Smart Thermostat, 3 AAA batteries, Sticky Pads and Mounting material.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.