Be comfortable while you work with this mesh reclining executive chair, which boasts a whole host of practical features. A curved aerated backrest provides you with lumbar support, helping to prevent backache, while a removable headrest and retractable armrests allow you to adapt the chair to your needs.
You can also recline thanks to the handy reclining function with tilt tension control, and adjust the height of the chair to suit your desk by using the gas lift feature. All in all, it has all the right features for the 9-5 in your home office, as well as a simple look that will fit in well in any interior.
Features and Benefits
- Lumbar curved aerated backrest – Helps prevent backache while you work by providing adequate support.
- Reclining function – With tilt tension so you can alter the seat’s position to suit your needs.
- Seat height adjustment – Simply use the gas lift feature to adjust the reclining executive chair’s height.
- Removable headrest – If you get neck ache with the headrest attached, you have the option to remove it or vice versa.
- Retractable armrests – These give you flexibility so you can sit as comfortably as possible.
- Material: PU faux leather with mesh perforated back
- Dimensions: H111-119 x W52 x D53cm
- Easy self-assembly required
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.