Thorndown Foxwhelp Red Wood Paint 2.5 l
Foxwhelp Red where light red wood paint meets dark pink with a hint of coral. The pretty rich pink colour on our Thorndown fox logo is named after the old apple trees that produce Somerset's famous cider. It’s easy to transform and protect any timber surface with Thorndown Wood Paint, allowing you to be as creative as you like.
This environmentally friendly paint can be used on any type of timber internally or externally - just one product. The delicate satin finish also allows wood grain to be visible emphasising its natural beauty.
Paint can be mixed with Clear to make a more transparent finish or mixed with water for a wood stain effect. If you have diluted the paint with water and still need a water repellent finish just add a couple of coats of UV Clear. T
horndown paints contain a selection of the best exterior grade colourants available that give a deep colour that lasts for years without UV fading in the sun. You can also paint terracotta, metal and plastic including PVC window frames!
Whether you paint straight from the tin, mix colours or dilute them, we are confident that you will find application easy and will love the finished results!
- Use indoor or outdoor
- Quick & economical - no primer, no undercoat required!
- Water based & odour free
- Dries in one to two hours in fine weather
- Eco based – water-based eco product with minimal VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) at 0.28%
- Long-lasting UV protection
- Great core colour range – 48 heritage and modern colours + 1800 RAL colours available
- One wood paint product for any timber application; interior, exterior, softwood & hardwood
- Grain visible with a delicate and beautiful satin finish
- Mix colours together easily to create your own shades
- Very strong bond with timber
- Coats metal and plastic including uPVC window frames
- Water repellent, micro-porous, and frost resistant
- Mix with UV Clear to make more transparent or dilute with water (up to 50%) for a wood stain effect
- Strong resistance to UV degradation and colour fade
- External Wood Paint the best for painting doors, windows, cladding, decks, sheds, cabins, trellis and fences
- Internal Wood Paint create cool makeovers for doors, floors, windows and furniture.
- Red Wood Paint
- Size: 2.5 l