Tower QT1T 600W 14L Manual Control Microwave Oven - White
Cook meals quickly and efficiently with this compact 14L manual control microwave - it’s the perfect kitchen essential for student accommodation or those with a smaller amount of kitchen space that still wanting great tasting meals cooked with convenience to help manage a busy lifestyle.
This premium appliance offers greater performance features than standard microwaves with its Dual Wave Technology and 6 auto-cook programmes. There is also a choice of 7 power levels, so you can heat up meats, soups or ready meals in a matter of minutes. The dual speed 35 minute timer allows for exact cooking times, while the defrost function lets you cook meals straight from the freezer without any hassle. Mealtimes have never been easier!
Features and Benefits
- 600W Output– Produces quick and efficient cooking.
- 7 Power Levels– Allows a wide variety of ingredients to be cooked perfectly.
- Concave Diamond Grid Cavity– Re-directs the heat around the entire cavity to ensure no area is left untouched, giving greater coverage for even cooking.
- 2-Way Defrost– Cook meals straight from frozen in minutes.
- 35 Minute Dual Speed Timer– Accurately tracks the cooking time for you.
- 6 Auto-Cook Programmes– Saves you even more time and effort, at the click of a button your cooking power level and time will be calculated for you.
- 255mm Turntable– Fits full size dinner plates and helps rotate the food for even cooking results.
- Dimensions: H23 x W42 x D32cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 14L
- Power: 600W
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Power Settings: 7
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.