If you're looking for a solid and sturdy greenhouse in which to cultivate everything from peppers to melons, then the Venus is for you. Featuring a single sliding door which can be positioned to open on either the left or right according to your needs, this greenhouse has an anodised aluminium frame which resists both wear and corrosion to stay bright and clean for longer. The ventilated roof ensures that your greenhouse receives a gentle flow of fresh air without compromising the warm conditions whilst the classic design means it is sure to look lovely in your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Anodised aluminium frame – Which resists wear and corrosion and will look bright and clean for longer.
- Classic design – Which will look lovely in any garden, from cottage to cloistered.
- Horticultural glass – If there's no threat of flying footballs in your garden, save your pennies with this excellent alternative to toughened glass.
- Includes FREE Base
- 3mm horticultural glass
- Single sliding door (left or right hinge)
- Anodised aluminium frame
- Single roof vent
- Integral gutters
- Roof braces / Corner plates / Side braces
- Compatible with the full range of Vitavia accessories
- Guarantee: 10 years for the frame
- Colour: Silver
- 6' x 6' = H197 x W195 x D195cm
- 6' x 8' = H197 x W195 x D254.4cm
- 6' x 10' = H197 x W195 x D321cm
- 6' x 12' = H197.2 x W195 x D383cm
NB: Please be aware that this greenhouse has a raised perimeter which requires you to step over the door frame. It may therefore be unsuitable for anyone of limited mobility – please see our Apollo greenhouse from Vitavia instead, which has a flat perimeter for easy access.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes:
AB, BB, BD, BH, BL, BT, CA, CF, CH, DD, DG, DH, DL, DT, EH, EX, FK, FY, G, GY, HR, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, L, LA, LD, LL, ML, NE, NP, PA, PH, PL, PR, SA, SR, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR, WA, WN, ZE