Yale® Conexis L1 Multipoint Smart Lock - White
The Yale® Conexis L1 Multipoint Smart Lock door lock puts you in full control, giving you the freedom to secure your home without the need of a key.
Engineered for an easy installation, the door lock does not need any keys and is compatible to use with your smartphone and Yale Smart Home system which can be bought separately.
It is powered by just four AA batteries and give you a warning once they are running low but in the case of an emergency, it has a 9v battery connection port which can act as a battery backup.
Features and Benefits
- Security - Built in tamper alarm, PAS24 accredited and approved by the Police Secured by Designed scheme.
- Smartphone Compatibility - Configure, control and unlock your Smart Door Lock from your smartphone via the secure Bluetooth App.
- Keyless - Say goodbye to keys and open your Smart Door lock via your smartphone, Key Card or Key Tag.
- Secure Push & Turn Thumbturn
- Compatible with the Yale Smart Home system
- Requires 4 x AA batteries
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: H38 x W7.5 x D12.5cm
- Weight: 3.36kg
- Guarantee: 2 years
Compatible with Amazon Alexa with additional module
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.