Zennor Ozark Writing Desk - Brown
Create the perfect environment for working from home with this two-tier desk from Zennor. It uses a metal frame for a tough and sturdy structure, with thick particle board shelves for a solid and flat surface to work from. Both shelves are covered with melamine, meaning they are smooth and are protected against lighting marks and damage. The bottom shelf features a back panel, which allows safe storage which is also out of sight. It sits well placed anywhere. An easy way to make work enjoyable.
Features and Benefits
- Two-tier Design – Features a large worktop and a half-size middle shelf, giving you plenty of room to work and store books, stationery and folders etc. Bottom shelf has a back panel to prevent items falling off.
- Metal Frame – A solid structure which ensures the table is sturdy and keeps itself in shape. Fitted with adjustable foot pads to protect your floor and ensure extra balance.
- Particleboard Shelves – Ensures a solid surface for you to work from. Melamine coating for smoothness and protection against lights marks and damage.
- Two-tier design: features a large top shelf for working from, with a bottom shelf with a back panel for safe holding and storage
- Metal frame for a tough and durable structure, with solid particleboard shelves
- Melamine coating on the shelves, a smooth and easy-clean surface which is protected against light damage
- Adjustable feet to ensure balance on uneven ground
- Maximum load 45kg
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: Particleboard and metal
- Dimensions: 75H x 120L x 60Wcm
- Tabletop: 1.5H x 120L x 60Wcm
- Bottom shelf: 112L x 20Dcm
- Weight Capacity: Whole: 45kg, Bottom shelf: 5kg
- Colour: Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.