Adelia Memory Foam Pocket-sprung Orthopaedic King-Size Mattress
This Orthopaedic Sprung Mattress is an exceptional value deep mattress bursting with quality fillings. The Adelia Orthopaedic mattresses are firm enough to provide you with maximum support throughout the night, gently supporting your back and joints to minimise aches and pains. The firm support distributes your body weight to alleviate stress on the spine, relieving painful pressure points, and helping to maintain the natural alignment of the spine.
Features and Benefits
- Orthopaedic Mattress – High levels of support are given to those areas of your body which are commonly weight bearers during the night. The neck, back, hips and lower portions of the body are especially catered for ensuring you don't have a sleepless night.
- Medium - Firm comfort rating – This medium-firm mattress is perfect for those who experience back pain on a standard mattress, or those who have pre-existing back problems. Firmer mattresses are generally better for those who sleep on their side, as they better cushion the shoulders and hips. On the side, a firmer mattress better aligns the spin, too.
- Pocket sprung – A pocket sprung mattress is the best option if you suffer from a bad back. Each pocket spring reacts independently to body weight, this can help support correct spinal alignment to a greater degree than an open coil (standard sprung) mattress can.
- King-sized mattress – This mattress is the largest size available, with enough space for you, your partner, your babies and even a four-legged friend to get a good night's rest.
- Dimensions: H198cm x W150cm x D16cm
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Delivered rolled for your convenience
- Mattress depth: 16 cm
- King-size bed mattress