Aloe Vera 1000 Pocket Spring Memory Foam Mattress
The Aloe Vera 1000 mattress is 25cm deep, featuring 1000 individually pocketed springs and finished in a quality, soft stretch fabric cover blended with aloe vera which has natural soothing and antimicrobial properties for a soft and refreshing feel.
This mattress offers excellent posture support with a medium to firm comfort. This is an excellent mattress that is perfect for those looking for a pocket sprung solution, with the added benefit of two layers of different foam. A layer of body contouring memory foam for that sinking and sumptuous feeling, followed by a layer of supportive reflex foam that gives the sleeper additional support.
The Aloe Vera 1000 is a non-turn mattress, but requires rotating as standard. The mattress has 3 rows of hand side stitching for ultimate quality. Filled with layers of sumptuous and naturally hypoallergenic polyester. It also features air vents to enable the mattress to breathe and flag stitched handles to allow easy rotation.
Features and Benefits
- Aloe Vera Blend– This mattress is finished in a quality, soft stretch fabric cover blended with aloe vera which has natural soothing and antimicrobial properties.
- 1000 Pocket Springs– 1000 individually pocketed springs provide maximum support as you sleep as each one moves with your body.
- Memory Foam Layer– This mattress features a layer of body contouring memory foam for that sinking and sumptuous feeling, followed by a layer of supportive reflex foam that gives the sleeper additional support.
- Colour: White
- Material: Polyester filling, visco memory foam layer
- 1000 pocket springs
- Aloe Vera blend cover
- Medium to firm
- Air vents
- 3 rows of hand side stitching
- Flag stitched handles
- Memory foam layer
- Supportive reflex foam layer
- Micro quilted panels
- Tested to BS7177 / Made in the UK
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Small Single H25 x W75 x D190
- Single H25 x W90 x D190
- Small Double H25 x W120 x D190
- Double H25 x W135 x D190
- King H25 x W150 x D200
- Super King H25.4 x W180 x D200
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.