Alphason Portland Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair – Black
The ultimate chair for lumbar support, the Alphason Portland Executive Ergonomic Office Chair offers you the optimum level of comfort. First of all, the seat and back have been designed to mould to the curvature of your spine to help prevent backache when sitting at a computer for long periods of time.
The tilt mechanism also helps you find a comfortable position to work in, as does the tension control feature. You can also adjust the height of this stylish home office chair so you can sit comfortably at the right height for your desk.
Features and Benefits
- Lumbar support with posture curvature – Moulds to the curvature of your spine to give you optimum support.
- Fully adjustable arms and headrest – Lets you adjust the chair to the most comfortable position for you.
- Full 'knee tilt' mechanism with tension control – Allows you to tilt your position to prevent any aches or discomfort.
- Height-adjustable – So you can work at the right height for your office desk.
- Material: Mesh fabric
- 8-hour recommended use time
- Dimensions: H124 x W64 x D53cm
- 1 year guarantee
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.