Andaseat Jungle Series Gaming Chair - Black
The Jungle Adjustable High-Back Ergonomic Design Gaming Chair contours to your shape with high-density one-piece 55kg/m³ foam. The removable medium-sized headrest pillow and lumbar cushion provide your spine and neck support. Offering a truly comfortable seated position even after long hours of gaming or work.
Adapt your gaming desk chair to suit you with 2D Armrests, offering optimum comfort by supporting the forearm to relieve wrist pressure and muscle strain. The reclining office chair tilts 90-160 degree with angle lock at 5 different positions. Adjust the height with high-performance Class 4 Hydraulic Nitrogen Pistons for ultimate comfort.
Comes with smooth bonded PVC leather computer that's scratch and stain-resistant. Plus the precision manufactured high-quality 22mm diameter steel frame is covered with a lifetime warranty. Only the best 2mm thick seamless steel is produced to ensure your computer chair will last the course of time. The iron 5-point base provides stability and strength, supported by 60mm silent and smooth movement wheels, suitable for all surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- PVC Leather – Highly stain-resistant, durable and scratch-resistant same material and original design as Race Car Seat.
- Velour Head Pillow & Lumbar Support Cushion – Andaseat Ergonomic Design Neck Pillow and Lumbar Support Cushion would help You sit straight in the right posture. They not only make it easier to focus on your work but also take care of your health.
- 2D Adjustable Armrests – The purpose of armrests is to rest your arms. Nothing would do a better job than Andaseat highly adjustable 2D armrests. The surface is covered by PU, support the forearm to relieve wrist pressure and muscle strain which maximises your gaming experience
- High-Density Mould Shaping Foam – 60Kg/M3 Density Foam Padding, integrated with no cut, 100,000 times press and rebound making true ergonomic support and comfort, offering years' use without losing shape.
- 90 to 160 Degree Tilt Mechanism – Our special designed Z Support Multi-Functional Tilt Mechanism handles heavy-duty, provides you with fully control over the suspension of the chair. It has an adjustable tilt for increasing and decreasing tension by matching the body weight of the user for effortless, secure and sturdy rocking, without putting fatigue on muscles.
- 5-Star Flat Metal Base – Andaseat 5-Star Aluminum base was designed and built to provide impressive stableness and durability, every aluminium wheelbase is not just perfectly balanced but reinforced with ribs and gussets.
- Steel Framework – The base and frame construction material is important to look at when considering the best chairs for gaming but often been ignored by others. In order to support the reclining and rocking features, Andaseat uses a powder-coated steel frame with oversized bars to build a solid structured gaming chair. The high-quality material steel frame for optimum stability.
- 60mm PU Cover Wheels – The wheels enable for effortless movement without scuffing up your wood floors. PU covered wheels were designed to remain still and provide the stability you need when gaming with the feeling of sturdy and smooth.
- Class 4 Hydraulic Pistons – In order to provide the perfect comfort standard, each Andaseat gaming chair is equipped with SGS certificated Class 4 hydraulic piston, explosion-proof gas spring of international standards, harder and more stable, are the best in its class in terms of consistency, stability and safety.
- Size: M
- Loading weight rocking: 90kg
- Loading weight static: 140kg
- Loading height: 180cm
- PVC leather: Normal
- Foam: 55kg/m³
- Framework: 100% Steel
- Framework Tube: 2mm (thick)*22mm (diameter)
- Base: Aluminum
- Tilt: 90°-160°
- Caster size: 2.4'' Caster/PU
- Armrest adjustment: 2D Up-down
- Mechanism Type: Conventional Tilt
- Max Tilt Angle: 160 degree
- Wheel: 60mm PU Covered
- Pistons: Class 4 Hydraulic
- Gas lift Specification: 100/40
- Gas lift Class: 4
- Accessories: M size neck pillow, M size lumbar pillow
- Net Weight: 23 kg
- Product size: H 126 x W 51 x D 51 cm
- Seat Depth (cm): 51
- Seat Width(cm) inner: 37
- Backrest Height(cm): 82.5
- Backrest Shoulder Width(cm): 60
- Chair height max(cm): 135
- Chair height min(cm): 129
- Armrest length(cm): 27
- Armrest height(cm): 27.5-34.5
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.