The Augusta Narrow Four Drawer Chest combines sturdy MDF with a rust textured grey melamine finish with real metal handles and feet to create a unique industrial look.
This high quality piece of furniture has plenty of storage space for all your essentials and the easy-glide drawers mean you will be able to access them quickly. The compact narrow design is ideal for smaller rooms or areas as it takes up little floorspace.
Easy to clean and hard-wearing, this chest of drawers will look stunning in your room and withstand daily use.
Features and Benefits
- Storage– Four drawers provide plenty of storage for you to store all your essentials.
- Compact– The compact design of this chest takes up little floorspace and is ideal for smaller rooms.
- Stylish– An industrial design with timeless appeal that will fit in with almost any home décor.
- High Quality–Features a strong MDF material with a rust textured melamine finish and real metal handles and legs.
- Colour: Grey
- Length of guarantee: 3 Months
- Real Metal Handles and Legs
- Rust textured melamine finish
- Requires self assembly
- Dimensions:H90.5 x W45 x D39.5cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.