The Austin Ottoman Storage Bed in Black is a magnificent way of easily storing your valuable items in a compact manner, underneath a stylish and comfortable bed.
By providing a great way to give your room extra storage space, this ottoman storage bed is a great way to utilise more storage space for your home, without clogging your room with more furniture.
The Austin Ottoman Storage Bed in Black incorporates a hydraulic gas lift system, that raises the mattress and base, to provide easy access to the storage space below.
The bed frame features a sturdy beech sprung slatted base, supported by a centre rail and two middle legs. Buy this stylish yet sturdy ottoman storage bed from Robert Dyas today.
Mattress not included.
Features and Benefits
- Storage space – Creates an extra storage compartment underneath the bed to be utilised.
- Flat Packed – Making assembly easy and efficient for
- Space-saving – Ideal for smaller rooms such as box rooms or conservatories, where space is a premium.
- Colour: Black.
- Incorporates a hydraulic gas lift.
- Effortless access to useful and spacious storage beneath.
- Please note this is straight to floor storage space.
- Mattress not included.
- Arrives flat packed for simple home assembly.
- Mattress not included.
- Single size dimensions: H89 x W100 x D200cm.
- Double size dimensions:H89 x W145 x200 Dcm.
- King size dimensions: H89 x W160 x D210cm.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.