Bayan Audio Sound Book X3 Wireless Speaker - Silver
- Reviews (1)
If you need the flexibility of both portability and wireless connectivity without compromising on the sound quality, then the Soundbook X3 Bluetooth speaker is the smart choice for anyone.
Produced using aluminium casing to ensure that less acoustic energy is lost to produce a distortion-free sound. The X3 Smart cover also doubles up to turn the speaker on when opened and a stand projecting the speaker at the correct angle.
Engineered with audio compression technology to improve detail – The Smart Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology has been used, along with the aptX low loss compression codec which enables almost CD quality audio performance.
Play your music wherever you are!
Features and Benefits
- Award Winning Sound & Design – If you need the flexibility of both portability and wireless connectivity without compromising on the sound quality, then the Soundbook X3 Bluetooth speaker is the smart choice for anyone - Awarded 5 stars by Hi-Fi World magazine.
- Unparalleled Design – Produced using aluminium casing to ensure that less acoustic energy is lost to produce a distortion free sound. The X3 smart cover also doubles up to turn the speaker on when opened and a stand projecting the speaker at the correct angle.
- Built-in Power Charging – With a built-in USB A socket, you can plug in and charge your phone or tablet either from the integrated battery, providing a handy portable power bank, or use it as a charging outlet when the Soundbook X3 is plugged in.
- Simple & Clear – Clear switch layout to change modes and adjust the volume, coupled with a neatly placed LED display behind the front speaker grill making the speaker very simple to use.
- APTX Technology – The very latest Smart Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology has been used, along with the aptX low loss compression codec which enables almost CD quality audio performance.
- High grade aluminium enclosure for less energy loss and better audio performance
- Advanced audio compression technology for more detailed sound via aptX
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology for maximum compatibility
- FM radio with integrated aerial
- Power share port to charge a smartphone or MP3
- Portable speaker - Take your Soundbook X3 wherever you go
Quad 1.5" Drivers plus passive Bass - Combined 20W of sound
- Amplifier Power Output: 20W Stereo
- Drive Units: 4 x 1.5" long throw neodymium, 1 x 3" passive bass radiator
- Frequency Range: 60Hz to 20 kHz
- THD (total harmonic distortion): <2%
- Battery Life: >10 hours continuous wireless play @ 50% Volume
- Inputs: 3.5mm Aux audio jack input, Bluetooth 4.0 aptX (built in), FM radio (built in), microphone (for hands-free calling)
- Outputs: 3.5mm audio output for connection to speakers or headphones, USB A for charging mobile devices
- Auto Connect / Pairing: One touch connect and disconnect with integrated NFC
- Dimensions: 235mm wide x 120mm tall x 40mm deep
- Packaged Weight: 2.22Kg
- Net Weight: 1.43Kg
- Colour: Silver
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL50 at checkout and is available on Standard & Bulky products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock in 3 to 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.