Premier Housewares Birch Coat Stand - Walnut
- Reviews (4)
Wherever you lay your hat, that's your home and with the walnut finish coat, hat and umbrella stand you'll always know where home is.
The solid birch wood ensures its longevity and the walnut finish makes this traditional stand also suit a more modern decor.
Freestanding, durable and sturdy, the stand is ideal for keeping next to the front door where you can neatly place your jacket, hat or umbrella; helping to keep your home clutter-free. With twelve hooks for storing coats, jackets, hats and scarves, and the added bonus of an umbrella holder makes this coat stand not only attractive to look at but very practical for your home.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish and practical – The traditional look of this coat stand will sit nicely among almost any style of décor while also giving you a place to conveniently hang your coat.
- Umbrella holder – Not just for your coat, this stand also has a useful umbrella stand at the base.
- Sturdy – Made from solid birch wood, this is a strong and long lasting unit that will be a welcome addition to your home for years to come.
- Colour: Walnut
- Material: Birchwood
- 12 hooks
- Some self-assembly
- Dimensions: H 184 x W 48 x D 48cm
- 1-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.