Bosch PMF 250 CES 250W Multi Tool
This versatile all-rounder is a great tool for a multitude of DIY tasks, including sawing, cutting, grinding and sanding. It features a four-stage depth stop with pre-defined cutting depths, all powered by a 250W motor with Softstart for increased safety. You can control the oscillation rate to suit the material and application and thanks to Bosch Constant Electronic technology, the chosen speed will remain constant, even under load.
Changing accessories is especially easy on the Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool thanks to its AutoClic System. The accessory can be changed effortlessly in only three seconds – and then the tool is immediately ready to use.
A dust extraction system, which can be connected to an all-purpose vacuum cleaner, also enables you to minimise dust when sanding.
Features and Benefits
- Starlock accessories – The unique accessories are held securely and can be changed and clicked into place in no time.
- Bosch AutoClic system – Quick and easy accessory changes in just 3 seconds, with no need for a key.
- Power: 250W motor
- No-load speed: 15,000 - 20,000rpm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Bosch PMF 250 CES Multi Tool
- 1 x BIM segment saw blade wood & metal
- 1 x Delta sanding plate
- 1 x Delta sanding sheet set
- 1 x HCS plunge-cutting saw blade
- 1 x 4-stage depth stop
- 1 x Plastic case