Brabantia 30L Newlcon Pedal Bin - White
- Reviews (1)
This stylish Brabantia newIcon 30L Pedal Bin in White is not only designed to look beautiful, but to be reliable and last a lifetime too.
Featuring a soft-close lid, this Brabantia pedal bin is a delight to use.
It's also odour-proof when closed to keep any unpleasant smells hidden away, and has a non-slip base which both protects your flooring and keeps the bin stable and steady.
With a removable plastic bucket which can be easily maneuvered for convenient cleaning, the bin is both stylish and well-designed.
The non-slip base will protect your floor and keeps bin steady.
Features and Benefits
- Odour-proof – When closed, this bin won’t let any unpleasant smells escape.
- Soft-close – So your lid will make minimum noise when closing.
- Easy-clean – With a removable plastic bucket which can be cleaned conveniently.
- Protective base – Protects your flooring to prevent any scratches.
- Non-slip base
- Smart grip in lid hinge for moving
- Removable plastic inner bucket
- Super-light pedal operation
- Capacity: 30L
- Material: Steel
- Suitable to use with Brabantia Code Y bin liners
- Dimensions: H68 x W29 x D38cm
- Weight: 4.9kg
- 10 year Brabantia Guarantee
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.