Brabantia Rotary Dryer Topspinner 60m With Ground Spike - Metallic Grey
- Reviews (12)
Dry your laundry the natural way with this strong, weather-resistant rotary airer. It’s designed with four sturdy arms and an umbrella mechanism, so it’s easy to operate and fold away.
The robust plastic ground spike provides stable positioning without concrete which provides a smooth rotation for super-fast drying. The included closing cap means it leaves no obstacles in your garden or terrace.
Plus, there’s plenty of space for the whole family’s laundry, with 60m of taut line.
Features and Benefits
- Spacious - With 60m of line, this rotary airer is designed to hold your whole family's load of washing.
- Umbrella mechanism - This airer is easy to operate one-handed and you can simply fold it away after use.
- Rotation - You can pop clothes on this line and rotate it to add more and this gives you super-fast drying too.
- Diagonal width span: 295cm
- Weather-resistant 60m line
- 4 sturdy arms
- Metal ground spike
- Integrated hanging loop for easy storage
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.