Braun IRT6515 ThermoScan 6 Infrared Ear Thermometer - White
Braun ThermoScan 6 is an infrared ear thermometer from the no. 1 brand among doctors. It features a colour-coded display for easier interpretation of results.
The patented pre-warmed tip warms up to 34°C and ExacTemp help to ensure professional accuracy of the measurement while giving extra comfort. Braun ThermoScan is fast, gentle and easy to use. Thanks to its wide-angle probe that also works in smaller ear canals, ThermoScan 6 is designed to give accurate measurements for the whole family, including newborns.
Features and Benefits
- Braun ThermoScan– The most used and recommended thermometer brand among doctors; with professional accuracy.
- Colour-coded display– For an easier interpretation of the temperature and a night light for use in the dark.
- Wide-angle probe– For use on the whole family including new-borns.
- Patented pre-warmed tip– Warms up to 34°C to ensure gentleness and professional accuracy by eliminating cooling effect of the probe in the ear.
- ExacTemp technology– Confirms in seconds that the thermometer is stable and an accurate temperature reading can be taken.
- LCD display– Shows readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit with accuracy to 0.2°C and only takes 4 seconds to load, plus it’s easy to read.
- Suitable to use from birth
- Dimensions: H10 x W20 x D25cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: White
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Batteries Included: 2 x AA
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.