Add a contemporary, trendy look to your child's bedroom with the Capsule Solar Bunk Bed.
Modern and sleek in design, this fun pod style bunk appeals to all children with a lacquered dove grey finish. Sleeping two children, the lower bunk is close to the ground making is suitable for a younger child to ensure their safety.
The Capsule Solar Bunk is available from Robert Dyas in White or Dove Grey.
Features and Benefits
- Great For Younger Children – The lower bunk is close to the ground making this bed suitable for a younger child.
- Modern Pod Style Design – The fun pod style design will appeal to children and the modern dove grey lacquered finish will look great in a range of interiors.
- Available In White Or Dove Grey – The Solar Bunk Bed is available to buy in two neutral colourways to suit your style.
- Colour: Dove Grey
- Material: Coated Particleboard With White Lacquer Finish
- Dimensions:H207.5 x W120.5 x D97cm
- Pod Style 2 Sleeper Bunk Bed
- Lower bunk is close to the ground, making it suitable for younger children
- Requires 2 x standard UK Single Mattresses (90cm x 190cm)
- Due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations the maximum mattress depth suitable for use on the upper bunk is 18cm
- Top bunk not suitable for children under 6
- Conforms to British Safety Standard number BS EN 747:1993 for Bunk Beds
- Requires self assembly
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.