- Reviews (2)
This bunk bed is made from solid sturdy pine with a natural varnish finish, a whitewash or grey finish.
The ladder has innovative wide foot rungs, making it climbing safe and thus discomfort free.
It features a flexible ladder position allowing you to place the bunk bed in the best position that suits your child's bedroom.
It also has the ingenious feature of being able to be split into 2 spacious 4ft single beds.
The bunk features fixed slatted bases to provide rigidity and support, with a solid headboard and footboard.
Buy the Kensington Single Bunk Bed from Robert Dyas today.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable ladder – Can be used effectively by a range of people with a range of heights.
- Solid sturdy pine – Makes this bed frame a strong and durable product.
- 2 single beds – Can also be used as two separate beds, depending on your preference.
- Colour: Natural.
- Tongue and groove headboards and footboards.
- Can be separated into two separate beds.
- Made from solid sturdy pine.
- Features an adjustable ladder is positioned on the left side but can be alternately positioned on the right instead to fit in with your requirements.
- Mattress not included.
- Arrives flat packed for simple home assembly.
- Variations: H149 x W97 x D197cm.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.