Char-Broil Charcoal 3500 BBQ - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Char-Broil Performance 3500 charcoal BBQ is the perfect addition to your garden to make the most of those warm summer evenings. Enjoy the company of friends and family with good food thanks to Char-Broil and their range of outdoor BBQs.
The new cooking system in Char-Broil’s charcoal grills utilizes a patented tray that makes it easy to control cooking temperature, by creating more efficient burning and less wasted heat. This system empowers you to deliver your desired cooking results without compromising on your outdoor cooking experience.
The fire pan has an external crank for individual height settings which allows for an ideal grill control. A side air valve assists for maximum air circulation control for grilling at high temperatures for long periods of time. The charcoal tray is easily removed and allow easy cleaning. The 2600 model is the smaller grill.
Features and Benefits
- Warming Rack – Use this removable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge – Keep track of preheat status and monitor the grate temperature of your grill.
- Big wheels – Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
- Clean Out Door – Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up.
- Vents – Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the vents. To burn hotter keep the vent open, to lower the temperature, partially close it.
- Side Shelf – A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
- Gear Trax™ – Gear Trax™ accessories allow you to add a condiment basket or tool hooks (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
- Colour: Black
- Self-assembly required
- Weight: 42kg
- Dimensions: H 114.8 x W 146.3 x D 71.6cm
- 2-year guarantee