Charles Bentley 5 Burner (4 + side) Premium Gas BBQ - Silver
- Reviews (8)
Make the most of the outdoors, by hosting a family barbecue with this highly versatile gas barbecue.
Perfect for catering for even the most adventurous chefs, this barbecue is ideal for cooking a wide range of foods, ranging from seafood to sausages.
Featuring four stainless steel burners, plus an extra side burner which are all easy to ignite, you'll have complete control of cooking various types of food at different temperatures.
The stainless steel hood has a built-in thermometer, ideal for getting the best cooking results.
Designed with porcelain enamel coated grill plates, for long-lasting use, there's a generously sized cooking area.
With a convenient side table for preparing food and warming rack to keep food warm, there's also a useful storage cabinet to store your barbecue essentials as well as featuring a handy bottle opener.
Fitted with four wheels, this barbecue can be easily manoeuvred around the garden or patio.
Crafted from durable stainless steel, this stylish barbecue is heat and flame resistant and will provide long-lasting use.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple burners – The five burners including the side and hood give endless cooking possibilities. Cook all kinds of different foods.
- Large cooking area – A perfect family size, the capacious cooking area gives great cooking versatility.
- Plenty of storage – Double doors with inside shelf storage for condiments and utensils.
- Portable – Four castor wheels with brakes for easy manoeuvring.
- 17.1kW Total Power
- 3.6kW Power Per Main Burner (4)
- 2.7kW Power Per Side Burner (1)
- IGT Brand UK standard
- CE Approved Regulator with 0.8m Hose
- Suitable Cover: 205410
- Weight: 30 kg
- Cooking area: 60 x 45cm
- 27mm clip on regulator included for use with propane (green) patio gas 5kg or 13kg bottle
- Dimensions: H 110 x L 129.5 x D 58cm
- Colour: Silver
- 4 x Stainless Steel Burners,
- 1 x Stainless Steel Side Burner
- 1 x Bottle Opener
- 1 x Side table
- 1 x Removable grease tray
- 4 x Castor wheels with brakes
- 1 x Thermometer
- 2 x Enamel Steel cooking grids
- Double Doors
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.