Give your garden a place to grow your favourite plants with this grey wooden planter from Charles Bentley.
Perfect for herbs, bedding flowers or small plants, this raised box is an ideal height so you don't have to bend down and has a useful shelf underneath for additional plant pots or a handy watering can.
Made from FSC certified wood this traditional planter has a modern grey finish and will fit into your garden whether you've got a country cottage feel or a contemporary decking area.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – Add some style and interest to your garden with this contemporary yet traditional looking planter.
- Sturdy – Built to last from tough and robust materials, this planter will give you years of outdoor use.
- FSC approved timber – The wood in this piece has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally sustainable and responsible supply.
- Colour: Grey
- Additional storage shelf below planter
- Coated with waterproof grey paint
- Weather resistant
- Slatted wooden design on shelf area
- Overall dimensions: H 92 x D 62 x W 83cm
- Planter outer: H 35 x D 62 x W 83cm
- Planter internal: H 30 x D 57 x W 78cm
- Self assembly required
- 1 year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.