Charles Bentley TORE01BLK 4 Slice Toaster - Black & Rose Gold
- Reviews (1)
Combining traditional style with modern features, this toaster with a glossy black finish and rose gold detailing will add a touch of luxury to your kitchen. Also available as a set with a matching kettle.
Equipped with a four slice capacity and two variable browning controls, it’s great for making breakfast for yourself and others at the same time. Enjoy, your favourite bread, bagels, crumpets, waffles and much more, made to your own taste preference.
The defrost feature is perfect for warming frozen bread with quick convenience and the reheat function ensures food is always hot when serving (ideal if you're waiting for other food to be cooked.) Concealed crumb trays, located at the back, mean keeping your toaster and the kitchen counter clean is hassle free.
Features and Benefits
- Cancel, Defrost & Re-heat Settings– Offers extra time saving convenience. Make toast using bread straight from the freezer, and use cancel or reheat to ensure its perfect.
- 6 Browning Levels– Capable of meeting all different taste preferences, you have control to choose whether you want slices lightly toasted, almost burnt, or anywhere in between.
- Cord Storage– Helps keep the worktop tidy and organised, and allows the appliance to be tucked up neatly against a wall.
- Red LED indicator– Illuminates to show when the power is on and a function is in use, for added convenience and safety.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Catches the breadcrumbs to prevent countertop mess, and it can easily be removed for a quick empty straight into the bin.
- Dimensions: H19.2 x W32 x D28.8cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black & Rose Gold
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Weight: 3.6kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.