Dri-Pak Borax Substitute - 500g
Ideal for cleaning and laundry, this Dri-Pak Borax Substitute is ideal using as a mild abrasive when cleaning around your home, or as a water softener and stain remover in your laundry.
Borax Substitute is part of the non-toxic 'Clean and Natural' range and is sodium sesquicarbonate - a mineral compound, with similar pH to borax, making it ideal for cleaning and laundry.
It is gentler than Soda Crystals yet stronger than Bicarbonate of Soda.
Borax Substitute's odourless crystals work particularly well when added to non-biological powders, as they soften water and have a brightening action that delivers cleaner clothes every time!
It is so effective it can even be used on a lower temperature wash, making it extremely environmentally friendly!
Dri-Pak focuses on traditional, trusted methods for cleaning and always use simple, sustainable ingredients to help you make the most of everyday cleaning.
- Made in the UK
How To Use
- Multi-purpose cleaner: Mix it with some water to form a paste. This makes it an excellent scouring agent that offers more cleaning power than Bicarbonate of Soda. Use it for your kitchen sink or for cleaning shaving brushes
- Use as a water softener to help keep your washing machine clear of limescale
- To make your own bath salts, simply add some perfume or essential oils and a drop of food colouring to some Borax Substitute
- Stain remover: Dissolve one-third of a 500g packet in a bucket of warm water to use as a pre-wash soak. For difficult stains, make a paste with Borax Substitute and some water and apply it directly to the stain before washing as normal
- Clothes wash: Add two tablespoons of Borax Substitute to your detergent drawer and wash as normal
- Sodium Sesquicarbonate