Draper Four Stroke Petrol Brush Cutter (31cc)
- Reviews (1)
The Draper Petrol Line Trimmer is powered by a 31CC 2 Stroke Engine with a choke and recoil start for simple operation.
The grass trimmer efficiently cuts through overgrown grass and weeds. It also comes with a plant protector, you can precisely trim under low hanging shrubs and flowers.
The trimmer’s balanced, lightweight and adjustable D-handle design makes it easy to manoeuvre and reduces fatigue during extended use.
Features and Benefits
- Effective – Provides high performance cutting with a clean finish.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at 8.8kg, this trimmer is designed with a lightweight build for easy and comfortable use.
- Portable – Being cordless, you'll have total freedom of movement without any cables to restrict your use, this trimmer is a practical addition to any garden inventory.
- 4 stroke petrol engine provides less noise and pollution
- Fitted with a shoulder stap for added user comfort
- Split shaft for ease of transport
- Adjustable D type handle
- Highly efficient motor increasing fuel economy
- Lower vibration
- Supplied with 3-tooth cutting blade, line trimming head and a service tool kit
- Engine capacity: 31cc - 4 stroke
- Engine output: 1100W max.
- Engine speed: 8200r/min max.
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.75L
- Cutting capacity: 470mm
- Line: 5M x 2.2mm
- Shaft length: 1100mm
- Weight (dry): 8.8kg
- Dimensions: D 28 x W 29 x H 107 cm
- Colour: Green/Black/Silver
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.