Draper Petrol Pressure Washer (6.5HP)
- Reviews (1)
The Draper Petrol Pressure Washer has been built around a powerful 6.5hp x 4 stroke engine great for rapid cleaning. Designed and manufactured for rapid cleaning of larger vehicles and extra-large areas.
Delivers a high-performance flow rate of 7.9L/min at a working pressure of 168bar for the fast, efficient and effortless removal of dirt and grime in a diverse scope of cleaning applications from the cleaning of exterior walls to vehicles.
Ideal for rapid cleaning of large vehicles, caravans, farm equipment, boats, driveways where no mains power available.
Supplied with 8M of heavy-duty hose, high-pressure metal trigger, detergent tank, 1/4 inch plastic hose adaptor, five different nozzles and a fuel funnel with hose.
Features and Benefits
- Cordless – Two large rubber wheels and a metal-framed rubber grip handle for ease of portability.
- No mains power required – You'll have ultimate freedom of movement and you can take this bit of kit anywhere to work.
- Powerful – Make cleaning a breeze thanks to to the large 4 stroke 6.5HP 196cc petrol engine
- Engine: 6.5HP
- 4 stroke petrol engine
- Max. pump pressure: 186bar (2700psi)
- Flow rate:7.9L/min (474L/hr)
- Displacement: 196cc
- Speed (no load): 3350-3550r/min
- Weight (dry): 30kg
- Dimensions: D 59 x W 54.5 x H 58.5 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Draper Petrol Pressure Washer (6.5HP)
- 8m of heavy-duty hose
- High-pressure metal trigger
- Detergent tank
- 1/4 inch plastic hose adaptor
- Five different nozzles
- Fuel funnel with hose
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.