- Reviews (2)
You can tackle those stains at home with Dri-Pak Oxi Boost! It contains oxygen bleach which is not to be confused with chlorine bleach and can be used alongside your normal laundry detergent with ease.
This oxi boost can be used in three ways; as a spot treatment, making up a paste to apply directly to the stain or as a hand wash.
It will tackle those stains and keep those whites white and won’t fade colours at the same time!
This is a great stain remover that even softens your water to so that you can help prevent limescale from forming.
If you're using Oxi-Boost in the washing machine, remember to reduce the amount of your usual detergent to the soft water dose.
You can use powders or liquids. If using powder, the two can be added together, but if using liquid, you should keep them separate to avoid them clumping.
If one is added directly to the drum, the other should be placed in the detergent drawer.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use – You can put this straight onto the stain as a spot treatment, apply a paste to the stain or put it in your washing machine.
- Stain removal – This will tackle those hard to get rid of stains in a matter of minutes, doing the hard work for you!
- Water softener – Not only does this tackle stains, but it also will help to prevent limescale from forming.
- Dimensions: H15.7 X W10 X D4cm
- Weight: 600g
- Colour: Green
How To Use
- Oxi-Boost can be used in three ways;
- As a spot treatment
- Make up a paste and apply directly to the stain. Leave for at least 20 mins before washing off
- As a soak/hand-wash
- Dissolve the required amount of Oxi-Boost in a bowl, to the temperature that the garment advises and leave to soak for at least an hour
- In the washing machine - use with your usual detergent as described above