Dualit DA6202 4-Slot High Gloss Lite Toaster - Cream
- Reviews (10)
Combining classic toaster styling with a contemporary high-gloss finish, the Dualit DA6202 4-Slot High Gloss Lite Toaster is guaranteed to look great in any contemporary kitchen; and it’s packed with a range of handy, modern functionality too!
A Peek & Pop function allows you to check on your bread when toasting, without cancelling the toasting cycle, giving greater browning control and helping you to achieve the perfect slice every time.
This impressive unit also incorporates a bagel and defrost function, the first of which toasts one side of the bagel and warms the other – helping you achieve that light fluffy texture.
Perfect for accommodating larger items and a range of breakfast foods, the Dualit DA6202 4-Slot High Gloss Lite Toaster features four extra-wide 36 mm slots (and an automatic pop-up function too).
What’s more, there is a high-lift mechanism, which helps you remove small items easily, without burning your fingers.
Features and Benefits
- Extra wide 36mm slots – Perfect for accommodating larger items and a range of breakfast foods.
- High lift mechanism – Helping you to remove small items easily, without burning your fingers.
- High wattage – Designed for faster toasting, with accurate browning control.
- Bagel button for toasting buns/bagels – Toasts one side and warms the other.
- Peek & Pop function – Allowing you to check on your bread when toasting, without cancelling the function.
- Dimensions: H200 x W280 x D310cm
- Slots: 4
- Colour: Cream
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Age restriction: Under 8 adult supervision advised
- Removable crumb tray: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.