Durhand 39 Drawer Parts Organiser Wall Mount Storage Cabinet - Green
This 39 Drawers Storage Cabinet from Durhand is a perfect tool parts organiser for use in garage, repair store, shed or workshop. It was built with tough polypropylene for long term durability. Drawers are transparent so you can easily see what’s inside them and find your tools more quickly. And each drawer comes with a built-in stop to prevent fall out. It can be used as a free-standing cabinet or mounted on the wall. Slotted holes are drilled in the cabinet to facilitate wall mounting. A quick and easy way to organise small accessories with easy access.
Features and Benefits
- Large Space – 39 drawers provide plenty of space for nuts, bolts, screws, nails, etc. Keep your tools and other small accessories neat and tidy with easy access.
- Convenient Design – These drawers are transparent so you can easily see what’s inside them to find the tools quickly. And with an eye catcher bright colour design, it’s easy to find wherever it was placed.
- Durable Materials – Built with tough polypropylene for long term durability. Easy to maintain.
- Wide Usage – It can be used as a free-standing cabinet or mounted on the wall. It’s easy to move for relocation. Perfect organiser for garage, repair store, shed or workshop.
- Colour: Green
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Item Name: 39 Drawer Parts Organizer
- Material Used: PP
- Overall Dimension: 38L x 16D x 47.5Hcm
- 30 x Small Drawers Size: 5L x 15.5Dcm
- 9 x Large Drawers Size: 10L x 16 Dcm
- Free standing or mounted on the wall (Fixings kit included)
- Gross Weight: 3 kg
- Net Weight: 2.5 kg
- Weight Capacity: 1.5 kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Custom Label: B40-020
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.