Etna 2180W Oil Filled Radiator Portable Heater with Timer Thermo Safe Switch
- Reviews (7)
This 2180W oil-filled radiator from Etna effectively and efficiently warms up rooms of all shapes and sizes. Featuring 9 heating plates, it is perfect for keeping your bedroom, living room, home or office warm. Oil-filled radiators are ideal for rooms that require heating over a sustained period of time and offer a low-cost heat solution compared to the running of a regular fan heater. With its portable design, this family heater saves space and serves as a perfect household appliance.
- POWERFUL HEATING: This 2180W oil filled radiator features 9 powerful heating fins which effectively and efficiently circulate hot air and warm your home, office, bedroom or living room
- ADJUSTABLE WARMTH: A fully adjustable thermostat and 3 heat settings allow you to set and maintain the perfect room temperature within 7-35?
- 24 HOUR TIMER: Improve energy efficiency and cut down your bills by simply setting when you want the heater to run - wake up in or return to a cosy room without heating your entire home
- GUARANTEED SAFETY: Built-in overheat protection and tip-over switch ensure the indoor radiator instantly switches off in any situation that has potential danger
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Equipped with 4 castors and a handle, this oil-driven heater is easy to move and store;RADIATOR INFO: Temperature Range: 7-35?. Overall Dimension: 43L x 24W x 60Hcm
- Colour: White
- Model Number: 820-269
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.