Etna 2kW Wall Mounted Downflow Heater with 12 Hour Timer & Remote
- Reviews (1)
If you are looking for an essential heater to add warmth to your room or office, our Etna ceramic space heater will be a good choice! With PTC ceramic heating technology, heating up in seconds. Wall-mounted design can save space, suitable for limited space. With 3 setting modes and a 12-hour timing function, convenient and practical. LED digital screen and remote control for easy operation. Bring warmth to your home when the temperature drops with our electric heater.
- WALL MOUNTABLE DESIGN: Easy to install and a floor space saver, the heater is ideal for warming up rooms, such as conservatories, doorways and entrance hallways. The automatic louver can oscillate 30° to warm space 20-25m²
- EFFICIENT HEATING: Our ceramic heater is equipped with PTC heating element and maximum 2000W power. You can freely customize the heating mode (Fan/Low/High) and temperature (10-49°C) to maintain a pleasant warmth in your room
- REMOTE CONTROLLER & LED PANEL: Easily control all settings (heating modes, timer, temperature) at your fingertips with a multi-function remote control as you lie on your bed or couch, or you can also choose to press the buttons on heater
- TIMER & PROTECTION SYSTEM: This wall heater with a timer that allows you to set the length of operation from 1 to 12 hours. Overheating protection ensures its security
- DIMENSIONS: Overall Dimensions: 56L x 18.5W x 11.7Hcm, Power: 1000W/2000W, Coverage Area: 20-25m²
- Colour: Multi
- Model Number: 820-252V70
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.