EZVIZ C6CN Full HD Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Security Camera with Motion Tracking & Pan/Tilt
- Reviews (4)
The security and safety of your home are paramount these days and the EZVIZ range of cameras and home security products is perfect for giving your home exactly that.
Imagine that you are at work and an intruder has come into your home – your Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Smart Camera will alert you straight away with a message via the EZVIZ app to your smartphone, take a snapshot and even proceed to record the events and the suspicious activity. What’s more, the camera will track and follow them too, gathering up as much footage as possible.
Great for monitoring your pets, little ones or elderly relatives. Furthermore, with the two-way talk, you can see, hear and speak all through the EZVIZ app, whether you are at home or away!
With the 340-degree horizontal, 105-degree vertical rotation Pan & Tilt feature, you can see everything in the room. If it notices something moving (like a moving dog), the camera will track the movement automatically across the room, providing the best footage possible. This can also be manually moved around via your EZVIZ smartphone app.
Be safe in the knowledge that when you are away, your home is safe and secure with the EZVIZ Full HD Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Security Camera, With Motion Tracking & Pan/Tilt from Robert Dyas!
Features and Benefits
- Pan/Tilt & Motion Tracking – With the 340-degree horizontal, 105-degree vertical rotation Pan & Tilt feature, you can see everything in the room, keeping a lookout of the whole room. If it notices something moving (like the dog with something in its mouth), the camera will track the movement automatically across the room, providing the best footage possible. This can also be manually moved around via your EZVIZ smartphone app.
- Be Informed – Motion Detection Alerts will trigger a notification to be sent to your smartphone via the EZVIZ app which brings attention to the event occurring from wherever you are.
- Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible – Using the sound of your voice you can view live footage via your Amazon Alexa and Google Hub
- Secure Your Home Day & Night – The Infrared (IR) allows clear video even when it’s dark, giving clear night vision and recording, providing 24/7 security in your home or office.
- Two-way Talk – The internal microphone supports audio pickup within five meters and video recording with sound, meaning you can have a two-way conversation if needed via the EZVIZ app.
- Easy Setup – For product setup simply follow the instructions via the EZVIZ app to connect it to your Wi-Fi and complete the setup process.
- App Features – With the EZVIZ app you can manage and view your camera live. In addition to this, you can set schedules, create detection areas and review/share previous footage.
- Storage of footage – EZVIZ cameras can hold a MicroSD card (up to 128GB) for local storage upon each detection.
- Full HD 1080p.
- Smart Tracking
- Privacy Shutter
- Two-way talk
- Supports MicroSD Card.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
- Zero blind spots.
- Shutter Speed: Self-adaptive shutter.
- Day & Night: IR-cut filter with auto switch.
- Max image resolution: 1920 x 1080.
- Power: Micro USB.
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1A.
- Power Consumption: Max. 5.0W
- IR Range: Max. 10 meters.
- Weight: 260g
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter promotion code FREEDEL50 at the checkout (cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code). This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.