Flybar Master Pogo Stick - Blue & Green
- Reviews (1)
The Flybar Master Pogo Stick is the perfect intermediate pogo stick. Made for kids aged from nine years plus (weighing 80-160lbs). Made by the original pogo stick company, the Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is a modern adaptation of the classic toy that promotes healthy and exciting fun for boys and girls.
It features a rugged metal frame covered in precision-made foam, making it safe and sturdy for hours of active fun and exercise. This foam pogo stick also features replaceable non-slip foot pads, so you can keep it working smoothly after lots of play. Its easy-grip handles allow for your child to play comfortably and securely. The Master Foam Pogo Stick also has a rubber bouncer tip to help the rider stay in control while providing an optimal bounce.
As a safety precaution, it is recommended to always wear a helmet while operating this toy, along with closed-toe footwear.
Features and Benefits
- Ready to bounce – This pogo will arrive fully assembled which means your kids will be bouncing around in no time at all.
- Strong and Sturdy – Made by the original pogo stick company, this awesome pogo features a rugged metal frame covered in precision-made foam
- Keeping active – Brilliant for encouraging outdoor play, it’s the perfect way to keep kids active without seeming like exercise.
- Colour: Blue and Green
- Foam Covered Rugged Metal Frame
- Dimensions: H106 x W40.6 x D33cm
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Extra Wide Footpads
- Easy Grip Handles
- Recommended Age: 9 years +
- Weight Range: 36-72.5Kg (80-160lbs)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.