Forest Garden 2.4 x 2.4m Ultima Pergola
Create a beautiful garden feature with the Ultima Pergola from Forest. Grow a climbing plant across the top of the structure, such as wisteria to create a stunning scented walk-way.
The pergola is manufactured from Pressure Treated timber, which comes with a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The structure has also been smooth-planed to give it a splinter-free finish. The posts of the pergola can be sunk into the ground to keep it secure.
Delivered flat packed with all fixtures needed, and easy-to-follow instructions.
Features and Benefits
- A great statement piece - This Ultima Pergola will create a stunning feature in your garden giving it a stylish and interesting touch.
- Built to last - Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build, this pergola will give you years of outdoor use.
- Great for plants - Classic pergola roof batons are perfect for housing a blanket of climbing plants
- FSC approved timber - The wood in this pergola has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible and sustainable supply.
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15-year Anti-Rot
- Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs: H245 x W240 x D240cm
- Width at base (footprint): 184cm
- Depth at base (footprint):184cm
- Eaves Height (to overhang): 240cm
- Weight: 147.2 (kg)
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Self assembly required
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.