Garden Gear Blaze Box Pizza Oven with Paddle
- Reviews (5)
Create authentic style pizzas in the comfort of your own back garden with this innovative pizza oven and paddle from Blaze Box.
Quick to heat, the oven uses convective, radiant and conductive heat to raise the cooking temperatures up to 450 degrees. The integrated temperature gauge will show you what temperature the pizza box has reached, ranging between 50-450°. The design also features a magnetic door, complete with a glass viewing window, allowing you to check the progress of your pizza without releasing any heat.
Complete with a 10mm pizza stone and pizza paddle, this oven helps you to create delicious, authentic tasting stone-baked pizzas every time. Not only great for pizza, this oven can be used to bake bread and cookies, roast meat and veg, or to cook fish too. And to ensure you are never too far from all that tasty goodness, the convenient carry handles allow you to transport it around with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Pizza Stone – Featuring a 10mm pizza stone, this pizza oven helps you create authentic style pizza every time.
- Pizza Paddle – Ensuring you remove pizza from the oven safely and in one piece, the pizza paddle makes a great accessory.
- Magnetic Door – Complete with a central glass panel, allowing you to check the progress of the pizza without letting the heat out.
- Temperature Gauge – The temperature gauge shows when the pizza box is ready to be used, ranging from 50 to 450 degrees Celsius.
- Portable Design – Complete with carry handles, you can transport this oven effortlessly so you are never without delicious pizza.
- Blaze Box Pizza Oven
- Pizza Paddle Included
- Portable Design
- Quick to Heat Up
- 10mm Pizza Stone
- Glass Viewing Window
- Magnetic Door
- Carry Handles
- Integrated Temperature Gauge
- Temperature Range: 50-450°
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H 13 x W 29 x L 38cm
- Product Weight: 3.54kg
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee: 12 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.