Garden Must Haves Sliding Roof Gazebo Pergola - Grey
Add that something special to your outdoor space with the luxury Sliding Roof Gazebo from Garden Must Haves. Ideal for creating some shade over your outdoor seating area, this gazebo will make a well used and much loved addition to your patio or decking.
Featuring a substantially sized square frame, this pergola style gazebo will provide plenty of space to enjoy as a sheltered area in your garden. The aluminium frame is sturdy to maintain a solid structure that will stand strong, regardless of the weather. In addition, the high quality textilene roof panels have a sliding capacity, meaning you can adjust them to allow as much or as little sunlight through as you want. Simply hook on the pole provided, and slide to open or close as desired. Not only is this pergola gazebo high quality and functional, it boasts contemporary design and clean lines for a stunning feature that is bound to make a statement in your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy Build – Made from a strengthened aluminium frame with a high quality hooked pole for easy movement, this pergola gazebo is built to last through plenty of use.
- Contemporary Finish – Finished with an anthracite grey frame and complimentary grey roof panels, this gazebo has a contemporary aesthetic which will look great in any garden space.
- Textilene Roof – With a textilene sliding panel roof design, you can open up this versatile pergola to enjoy the sun, or filter it out easily using the hooked pole.
- Frame Colour: Anthracite
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Fabric Colour: Grey
- Fabric Material: Textilene
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Dimensions: H 220 x W 280 x D 280cm
- Weight: 42kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
Please note: The Textilene roof is designed for use as a sunshade, and does not provide complete waterproof protection.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.