- Reviews (1)
The stunning and ever popular Coalbrookdale Garden Bench is crafted from sturdy steel tubing with a decorative cast iron back rest and a striking floral centre piece - It's bound to give a refreshing and clean aesthetic to any garden.
Weatherproof for great outdoor usage, this generously proportioned 2-seater bench benefits from a galvanised finish and a satin white durable powder coated covering, so you can leave this low maintenance bench in your favourite spot in the garden all year round.
It’s easy to assemble too! Offering hassle-free seating and the perfect place to sit and relax while taking in the beautiful nature or watching the kids play in the garden.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-assemble– Keeping costs minimal, anyone can set this hassle-free bench up in the garden, for generous seating you can enjoy in an instant.
- Satin white– Giving your garden a refreshing and clean aesthetic to make for a stunning statement piece.
- Durable– Strong steel tubing construction with a thick metal framework covered in powder coating requiring little maintenance.
- Weather-resistant– Perfect for outdoors, this bench has a galvanised finish for protection against rain, which ultimately prevents rust.
- Overall size: W127.5 x D60 x H85cm
- Seat measurements: W121 x D43 x Height from floor 41cm
- Colour: Satin White
- Weight: 16kg
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Self assembly: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.