Greenhurst Hardwood Sorrento Armchair with Footrest and Cushions - Natural
- Reviews (1)
The Sorrento armchair and matching stool are beautifully crafted from managed and sustainable Acacia hardwood timbers. The heavy-duty polyester cushions are shower resistant and have a generous 15cm filling designed for comfort. This elegant set is ideal for outdoor lounging or relaxing in a conservatory and is easy to clean and maintain.
The set requires minimal assembly and needs little maintenance to prolong the natural beauty of the wood. A simple clean with soapy water and an annual application of “teak oil” will keep this lovely set in peak condition for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – A modern and minimal design with clean lines and gentle curved wooden frame.
- Weather-resistant – The durable construction, hardwood frames, showerproof cushions make the set suitable for year-round use.
- Versatile design – Perfect for conservatories, patios, and garden lawns; you'll be able to lounge and relax anywhere.
- Thick seat cushions: 15 cm
- Heavy-duty polyester cushion covers
- Hardwood frame
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: Acacia Wood, Polyester
- Chair size: 70 cm x 72cm x 72cm high
- Cushion seat size: 60cm x 54cm x 15cm high
- Stool size: 68cm x 54cm x 41cm high
- Stool cushion size: 60cm x 48cm x 15cm high
- Colour: Natural
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.