Hauck Shopper Neo Ii Pushchair - Caviar/Silver
- Reviews (2)
The Hauck Shopper Neo II is the perfect companion for shopping and travel. It can be unlocked and folded down quickly and compactly with just one hand, leaving the other one free for your child. It skillfully manages buses, trains, and stairs. Its folded dimensions are so compact that the Shopper Neo II can easily be stored in any boot.The buggy's big wheels guarantee pure driving fun, while it winds its way easily through busy pedestrian areas thanks to its swivelling and lockable front wheels.
Keep bottles, refreshments and bits and pieces on the two accessories trays. Store your shopping or baby accessories in the large basket. When your little one is tired, adjust the backrest into a lying position, step by step, with just one hand. The footrest is also multi-adjustable. Keep a constant eye on your child through the ventilated viewing window in the canopy. Your little one will always be safe on the move thanks to the padded 5-point harness and the front bumper. The parking brake reliably prevents the buggy from moving while you take a break.Up to 22 Kg. You can use Shopper Neo II for a long period of time as it carries up to 22 Kg, satisfying requirements over and above legal standards.
- EASY FOLDING This pushchair is as simple to fold away as possible with one hand only within a matter of seconds; this way it will fit any car boot and you will always have one free hand
- LONG USE This stroller is usable for a very long period of time; it is suitable from birth up to 22 Kg
- COMFY Backrest and footrest are adjustable up to lying position, the large sun hood comes with UV protection and the shopping basket is very spacious; swivelling front wheels make pushing very easy
- PRACTICAL TRAYS The pushchair comes with two trays, one for you and the other one for your child; both offer space for drinks and accessories
- SAFETY The pushchair comes with a 5-point harness and is approved to the European safety standard EN 1888
- Dimensions: H:106.0 x W:52.0 x D:92.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:1 Year
- Model Number: H-14910
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.