- Reviews (4)
Make your kitchenware shine with this easy-to-use polish that cleans, protects and polishes in just one application.
It’s suitable for use on stainless steel cookers and sinks, pans, extractor hoods and more.
It can also be used as chrome polish, aluminum polish and copper polish.
It’s also easy to use – simply apply, rinse and gently polish for a gleaming streak-free shine.
The protective qualities prevent surfaces from getting dirty again quickly and the polishing agents in the steel polish make everything shine.
And the stainless steel polish is also gentle to your skin for your benefit.
- Volume: 250ml
- Stainless steel kitchen tops, pans and kitchen utensils
- Aluminium pans, etc. (aluminium polish)
- Copper pans (copper polish)
- Hard synthetic kitchen tops (synthetic polish)
- Chrome taps, kettles, etc. (chrome polish)
- Electric hobs and gas cooktops
How To Use
- Shake before use
- Put a small amount of HG steel polish on a damp cloth
- Rub the surface with quite some pressure; rub in one direction as the steel polish has a polishing effect
- Wipe off the surface with a rinsed-out cloth and then with a clean, dry cloth
- HG steel polish can also be applied with a damp sponge for mild scale or grime. Wipe clean with a damp, clean cloth