HOMCOM 800-105 900W 5 Speed Setting Countertop Blender And Smoothie Maker - Black
Blend and create your own delicious smoothies, shakes, sauces and more with this HOMCOM blender. The 1.5 litre capacity is large enough to serve up to three people. Features five speed settings - you can go from slow to fast depending on what you're whizzing up, with a 'pulse' knob for full power. It's powerful - 900W to be exact. Included grinder cup to chop nuts and even squeeze fruits. Set comes with: 1.5 litre jug with safety-lock lid, portable bottle Features:- 900W is powerful. Suitable for fruits, vegetables, ice cream, yogurts and more.- Included grinder attachment suitable for cutting ice, nuts - also squeezes fruit.- 1.5L capacity, volume enough for serving three people. Detachable to clean easily. - Five speed and 'pulse' booster mode.- Safety lock is included for extra security.- Easy to carry with its lightweight and compact design.- Package comes with: 1500ml jug, portable bottle, grinding cup and base with anti-slip foot pads.- Assembly required. Specification:- Colour: Silver, Black.- Material: Glass, Stainless Steel.- Overall Dimension: 22.4L x 19W x 43H cm.- Power Cable Length: 65cm. - Mix Cup Capacity: 1.5L.- Voltage: 220-240V.- Power: 900W.- Certification: CE-EMC, RoHS, LVD, ErP.- Item Label: 800-105.
- 1.5L CAPACITY: Enough volume for creates smoothies, shakes and other blended beverages. Also can create sauces and purees
- FIVE SPEEDS: Slow, medium and fast - blend at a speed you chose. 'Pulse' setting also for full power. Safety lock so lid doesn't come off when mixing
- GRINDER ATTACHMENT: Easy to chop nuts, ice and squeeze juices. Extends your cooking and culinary menu
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1.5L mixing jug, bottom base with anti-slip base, portable drinking bottle and grinding cup
- POWER: 900W. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Material: Glass, Stainless Steel
- Model Number: 800-105
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.